- Florida Community Bank, N.A. adv. Shimon Wolkowicki, Yellow Funding Corp., et al. (Fla. 3d DCA 2018)
- Florida Community Bank, N.A. v. Red Road Residential, LLC, 2016 WL 3176813 (Fla. 3d DCA June 8, 2016)
- Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust Co. adv. First Bank, 2014 WL 1322687 (M.D.N.C. Mar. 31, 2014)
- CES Properties, Ltd. v. Republic Western Investments Co. LLC, 138 So. 3d 1038 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014)
- Premiere American Bank, N.A. adv. BOYI, LLC, 127 So. 3d 850 (Fla. 4th DCA 2013)
- Florida Community Bank, N.A. adv. Ilya Palinsky, 116 So. 3d 390 (Fla. 3d DCA 2013)
- Florida Community Bank, N.A. adv. Hector Hernandez, 100 So. 3d 703 (Fla. 3d DCA 2012)
- Seacoast National Bank adv Michael Aranda, 39 So. 3d 331 (Fla. 4th DCA 2010)
- Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust Co. adv. A-Plus Gemini Dev., LLC, 11 So. 3d 955 (Fla. 3d DCA 2009)
- Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust Co. adv. Gomez, 13 So. 3d 479 (Fla. 3d DCA 2009)
- Stewart Title Guar. Co. v. Title Dynamics, Inc., 2005 WL 1593364 (M.D. Fla. 2005)
- Certain Real Property adv. U.S.A., 998 F.Supp 1438 (S.D. Fla. 1998)
- In re Investors Florida Aggressive Growth Fund, Ltd., 168 B.R. 760 (Bankr. N.D. Fla. 1994)
- First Nat'l Bank of Florida Keys vs. Rosasco, 622 So.2d 554 (Fla. 3d DCA 1993)
- In re 441 Miami Gardens Drive Partnership, 154 B.R. 354 (Bankr. S.D. Fla. 1992)
- In re Steven P. Nelson, D.C., P.A., 140 B.R. 814 (Bankr. M.D. Fla. 1992)
- Levitz adv, Frankart Distributors, Inc., 1990 WL 127697 (E.D.N.Y. 1990)
- Fed. Deposit Ins. Corp. v. Kyriakedes, 1988 WL 251977 (S.D. Fla. Mar. 15, 1988)
- In re I.A. Durbin, Inc., 62 B.R. 139 (S.D. Fla. 1986)
- Citizens Mtge. Corp. adv. Nobles, 479 So.2d 822 (Fla. 2d DCA 1985)
Ratings & Reviews
Paul D. Friedman is a brilliant civil litigator with vast experience in banking and various other areas of civil litigation. Further, there is no lawyer who practices with higher ethical standards in his efforts to achieve the best possible...
I have worked with Paul on a number of cases and have found him to be extremely intelligent, hardworking and ethical.
Paul and I worked as co-counsel on a significant matter, and I was consistently impressed with him. He is smart, strategic, understands his client's needs and how to fulfill them.
I have known Mr. Friedman for over a decade. I believe he meets the highest standards of professional practice.