Rebecca earned both her B.A. and J.D., cum laude, from Duke University where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy. While in law school, Rebecca received the Dean’s Award in Intellectual Property and was a Research Assistant to Professor Ernest A. Young. Upon graduation, she served as a staff attorney to Justice R. Fred Lewis of the Florida Supreme Court (2011-2013).
Note, “The Lodestar Ranger: Calculating Attorneys’ Fee Awards in Perdue v. Kenny A.,” 5 Duke J. Const. Law & Pub. Pol’y Sidebar 58 (2009).
- Commercial Litigation
- State and Federal Civil Litigation in trial and appellate courts
- Law School: Duke University, J.D., (2011)
- College: Duke University (2008)
- Honors: Duke University, J.D., cum laude; Duke University, B.A., cum laude
- Florida (2011)
- D.C. (2013)
- North Carolina (2015)
- Practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Florida and the Eastern and Western Districts of North Carolina
- Florida Bar
- North Carolina Bar
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
Place of Birth
- South Miami, Florida.